Have you every looked yourself in the mirror and literally uttered the words “I’m too fat”? I have, and worse, my daughter has been commenting on the size of my stomach lately, not to mention the unhealthy portions I tend to eat pretty much at every meal!
I’ve decided, as you can tell from this web site, to embark on a weight loss journey designed to lose body fat, and to anchor this plan with a healthy diet plan to lose my body fat [and some weight in the process!]. As a reasonably intelligent middle aged man, I am convinced that it is possible to lose weight fast eating the right foods, and in the right proportions. I’ve gotten myself into this body fat mess by not eating right, and worse yet, doing a lot of it! I believe that portion control actually doesn’t need to be an issue when trying to lose weight if you are eating the foods your body was designed to function on. Good foods to eat to lose weight don’t, in my opinion, consist of smaller portions of basically unhealthy foods. I think this is a recipe for disaster, and will result in “diet frustration” and minimal weight loss.
Eat to lose weight
Eating properly, following a well designed diet that is focused on what your body is expecting, is the key in my opinion to not only getting that weight loss I want, but also feeling better, not getting sick as often, and in general being able to enjoy life more.
I chose the Diet Solution Program after a lot of research. I wanted an online diet plan and support network – given my work schedule, the impossibility of attending “group therapy”, and a desire to not have to buy a book only to realize that there isn’t any supporting network behind it.
Furthermore, I found the program to be extremely well designed, by a certified nutritionist that not only has thousands of success stories, but follows the diet plan herself in her daily eating habits.
The advantage of this healthy diet plan is that:
- I could download it immediately after purchase
- It was a ton of resources in addition to the main diet plan [including a quickstart guide to start on your “I’m too fat” journey ahead of reading the entire plan
- It is real – I won’t starve myself, I don’t have to eat really weird foods, and furthermore – it explains how your body processes various types of foods, and provides background on the choices the healthy diet plan asks you to make
- I get access to an online community of people just like me – to share successes, failures, and ask tons of questions
- I get weekly emails basically checking in on how I’m doing, offering timely guidance on things like holiday eating, recipes for favorite foods that use healthy ingredients versus unhealthy, and generally I feel connected on a weekly basis to the nutritionist that designed the program
- References other well known experts in the field of healthy living like Dr. Mercola, and pulls information from these other experts into the program – which I love. The program literally builds upon a lot of established research and prevailing opinions on food groups and how they impact your ability to lose weight and burn body fat – while remaining super healthy.
- I always have the option of ordering the entire diet plan in a book format if I want – at a discount given I am already a “member” of this I’m too fat and need a healthy diet plan network!
I’m not going to post a review of every other fat burning diet plan I looked at – it would take too much time, and honestly there were enough red flags on the surface of most so-called healthy diet plans that the review would only be 2 sentences in many cases. I’m writing about my experiences with, and yes encouraging you to review, the Diet Solution Program because it is the best I have found. It is a realistic fat burning diet that I feel I’m adapting to with little hardship, and can be integrated into a family life with minimal disruption to our grocery shopping, eating out experiences, and overall lifestyle.
If you are in the same state I am of I’m too fat, and want to burn body fat, provide your body with the right nutrition it needs, and follow a weight loss eating plan that is realistic, not a burden, and makes you feel better overall – then this program is for you.